What kind of father do you want to be?
You may have heard that being a good father means spending time with your children. But what does that mean? Is it just enough to be present in the home? What if you don’t live with your children? We all have a father experience, even if that experience was his absence. That experience could impact how you father your own children.
- The Two Most Important Questions to ask Yourself
- Being a Father: Being a Leader
- Being a Father: Being a Role Model
- Being a Father: Loving Discipline
- Respect for Mothers
- The 10 Best Gifts You’ll Ever Give Your Kids
- How to Listen so Kids Will Talk & How to Talk so Kids Will Listen
- Discipline Isn’t Spelled P-U-N-I-S-H-M-E-N-T
- And more!
All lessons are FREE of charge!
Do you want to know what will help make you a great father even if you can’t be with your kids all the time? Call or text (506)634-1867, email email@example.com or fill out the form below!